'Bachelorette' Emily Maynard and Jef Holm break up
NEW YORK (AP) - October 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Televised dating might not be the right fit for Emily Maynard.
The single mom's second turn on ABC's "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" series has ended in a broken engagement.
After weeks of rumors, Maynard and Jef Holm confirmed their split to People.com on Tuesday. Maynard described it as "a very difficult and heartbreaking decision."
Maynard competed on the 15th season of "The Bachelor" where she accepted Brad Womack's proposal in the season finale. They, too, broke up a few months later.
Earlier this month, former "Bachelor" Ben Flajnik (FLAN'-ihk) and fiancee, model Courtney Robertson, also broke up.
bachelorette, abc, new york, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking 16 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs 23 min ago
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- 2 suspects wanted in home invasion in Dover 34 min ago
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
16 min ago