'Bachelorette' Emily Maynard and Jef Holm break up
NEW YORK (AP) - October 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Televised dating might not be the right fit for Emily Maynard.
The single mom's second turn on ABC's "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" series has ended in a broken engagement.
After weeks of rumors, Maynard and Jef Holm confirmed their split to People.com on Tuesday. Maynard described it as "a very difficult and heartbreaking decision."
Maynard competed on the 15th season of "The Bachelor" where she accepted Brad Womack's proposal in the season finale. They, too, broke up a few months later.
Earlier this month, former "Bachelor" Ben Flajnik (FLAN'-ihk) and fiancee, model Courtney Robertson, also broke up.
bachelorette, abc, new york, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 26 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped girls in class 44 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with meningitis infection
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment 33 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars 46 min ago
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home 38 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
46 min ago