'Bachelorette' Emily Maynard and Jef Holm break up
NEW YORK (AP) - October 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Televised dating might not be the right fit for Emily Maynard.
The single mom's second turn on ABC's "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" series has ended in a broken engagement.
After weeks of rumors, Maynard and Jef Holm confirmed their split to People.com on Tuesday. Maynard described it as "a very difficult and heartbreaking decision."
Maynard competed on the 15th season of "The Bachelor" where she accepted Brad Womack's proposal in the season finale. They, too, broke up a few months later.
Earlier this month, former "Bachelor" Ben Flajnik (FLAN'-ihk) and fiancee, model Courtney Robertson, also broke up.
bachelorette, abc, new york, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding 23 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight 16 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist 20 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting 18 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest 14 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp. 19 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1 13 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
18 min ago
- Search continues for robbers in armored car...
20 min ago
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's...
23 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight
16 min ago