'Bachelorette' Emily Maynard and Jef Holm break up
NEW YORK (AP) - October 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Televised dating might not be the right fit for Emily Maynard.
The single mom's second turn on ABC's "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" series has ended in a broken engagement.
After weeks of rumors, Maynard and Jef Holm confirmed their split to People.com on Tuesday. Maynard described it as "a very difficult and heartbreaking decision."
Maynard competed on the 15th season of "The Bachelor" where she accepted Brad Womack's proposal in the season finale. They, too, broke up a few months later.
Earlier this month, former "Bachelor" Ben Flajnik (FLAN'-ihk) and fiancee, model Courtney Robertson, also broke up.
bachelorette, abc, new york, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ