Flavor Flav jailed in Las Vegas on felony charges
LAS VEGAS (AP) - October 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police in Las Vegas say entertainer Flavor Flav is jailed on felony charges stemming from a domestic argument with his fiancee and threats to attack her teenage son with a knife.
Officer Bill Cassell says no one was injured before the arrest around 3:30 a.m. Wednesday at a home in a residential neighborhood several miles southwest of the Las Vegas Strip.
The 53-year-old former rapper and reality television star, whose legal name is William Jonathan Drayton Jr., was being held on $23,000 bail at the Clark County jail, with an initial court appearance scheduled Thursday. It's not clear if he has a lawyer.
Drayton was part of the 1980s and 90s rap group Public Enemy whose public persona includes wearing a big clock on his chest.
las vegas, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar 29 min ago
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
29 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos