Flavor Flav jailed in Las Vegas on felony charges
LAS VEGAS (AP) - October 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police in Las Vegas say entertainer Flavor Flav is jailed on felony charges stemming from a domestic argument with his fiancee and threats to attack her teenage son with a knife.
Officer Bill Cassell says no one was injured before the arrest around 3:30 a.m. Wednesday at a home in a residential neighborhood several miles southwest of the Las Vegas Strip.
The 53-year-old former rapper and reality television star, whose legal name is William Jonathan Drayton Jr., was being held on $23,000 bail at the Clark County jail, with an initial court appearance scheduled Thursday. It's not clear if he has a lawyer.
Drayton was part of the 1980s and 90s rap group Public Enemy whose public persona includes wearing a big clock on his chest.
las vegas, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera 37 min ago
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 40 min ago
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...