Megan Fox announces birth of baby on Facebook
NEW YORK (AP) - October 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Megan Fox has taken to social media to announce the birth of her baby boy.
The "Transformers" actress wrote on her Facebook profile on Wednesday that she and husband Brian Austin Green welcomed a son named Noah Shannon Green on September 27. She describes him as "healthy, happy and perfect." She goes on to say she and Green are "humbled" to be "the parents of this beautiful soul."
Fox and Green were married in 2010. This is their first child together.
They began dating in 2004 when Green appeared on the TV show "Hope & Faith," on which Fox had a supporting role.
Green has a son named Kassius from a previous relationship with actress Vanessa Marcil.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape