Entertainer Flavor Flav freed from Las Vegas jail
LAS VEGAS (AP) - October 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Entertainer Flavor Flav is free from a Las Vegas jail pending a court appearance next week on felony assault and misdemeanor domestic battery charges.
A court clerk says the former hip-hop and reality TV star whose legal name is William Jonathan Drayton Jr. is due in Las Vegas Justice Court on Monday.
Drayton was released on bail from the Clark County jail before a scheduled Thursday morning court appearance.
Drayton is accused of throwing his fiancee to the floor and wielding knives as he chased and threatened to kill her 17-year-old son during an argument early Wednesday at their home in Las Vegas.
Drayton told police he scuffled with the woman and her son but denied chasing or threatening the teen.
It's not clear if Drayton has a lawyer.
las vegas, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- More Snow on the Way 39 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings 36 min ago
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack 50 min ago
- Arrest in S. Phila. Christmas decoration theft 40 min ago
- Woman stabbed female cousin to death, police say
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay
- Man who bought guns for teen sentenced 48 min ago
- 2 kids, 3 others injured in school bus crash
- US Airways, American merger complete 51 min ago
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition 55 min ago
- AAA: Prepare your car for winter driving now!
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally
- More Snow on the Way
39 min ago
- Woman finds, returns envelope full of cash
38 min ago
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
50 min ago
- Arrest in S. Phila. Christmas decoration...
40 min ago