Swift, Minaj to perform at American Music Awards
LOS ANGELES (AP) - October 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- It'll be a little bit country and a little bit rock 'n' roll on stage at next month's American Music Awards.
Organizers announced Wednesday that Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj and Linkin Park will perform at the 40th annual ceremony on Nov. 18.
All are also up for awards.
Minaj is the night's leading nominee, along with Rihanna, with four bids each. Swift is nominated for favorite female country artist and Linkin Park is in the running for alternative artist.
Fans can pick the winners by voting online.
Christina Aguilera will also perform at the ceremony at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, where it will be broadcast live on ABC.
taylor swift, christina aguilera, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Drexel student found dead in sorority house 7 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday 30 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run 3 min ago
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Video: Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
30 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos