Bobby Brown arrested in Los Angeles; DUI suspicion
LOS ANGELES (AP) - October 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Bobby Brown has been arrested on suspicion of drunken driving for the second time this year.
Los Angeles police spokeswoman Venus Hall says the singer's car was stopped in the Topanga area at around 1 a.m. Wednesday.
Police say he was booked on suspicion of driving under the influence at the Van Nuys jail but was later released.
A representative for Brown could not immediately be contacted.
The 43-year-old pleaded no contest to DUI earlier this year following a March arrest in Los Angeles. Under a plea agreement, Brown checked himself into a rehabilitation center in August.
Brown's first album in 14 years came out this summer.
los angeles, DUI, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- NJ forest fire threatens homes; evacuations ordered 10 min ago
- Sunny, blustery winds today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: 23 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co.
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos