Bobby Brown arrested in Los Angeles; DUI suspicion
LOS ANGELES (AP) - October 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Bobby Brown has been arrested on suspicion of drunken driving for the second time this year.
Los Angeles police spokeswoman Venus Hall says the singer's car was stopped in the Topanga area at around 1 a.m. Wednesday.
Police say he was booked on suspicion of driving under the influence at the Van Nuys jail but was later released.
A representative for Brown could not immediately be contacted.
The 43-year-old pleaded no contest to DUI earlier this year following a March arrest in Los Angeles. Under a plea agreement, Brown checked himself into a rehabilitation center in August.
Brown's first album in 14 years came out this summer.
los angeles, DUI, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hit and run victim found near Wilmington road
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Grandmother sentenced in Pa. baby's 2009 death 54 min ago
- Funeral for Nelson Mandela to be held Dec. 15th
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Police question suspect in Christmas package theft
- Pa. man gets probation for 105 animals in mobile home
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings