NY estate where Mary Kennedy killed self has sold
BEDFORD, N.Y. (AP) - October 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- The New York estate where Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s estranged wife, Mary Richardson Kennedy, hanged herself has sold.
Kennedy tells the Daily News he had no trouble finding a buyer. The seven-bedroom, nine-bathroom residence in Bedford was listed at $3,995,000.
He didn't disclose the price or the name of the buyer. The home sits on 10 acres of property and was built in 2008.
Mary Kennedy's body was found in another building on the property on May 16. The couple's divorce was pending at the time of her death.
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. says he has been living in a different house in New York for many years.
He is the son of Sen. Robert Kennedy and the nephew of President John F. Kennedy.
suicide, new york, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: 24 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting 33 min ago
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 19 min ago
- Police ID man found dead in Centreville driveway 9 min ago
- Road reopens months after Frankford water main break 24 min ago
- Man shot multiple times in West Philadelphia 9 min ago
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges
- Woman charged in NJ man's overdose death
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
19 min ago
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
33 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos