NY estate where Mary Kennedy killed self has sold
BEDFORD, N.Y. (AP) - October 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- The New York estate where Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s estranged wife, Mary Richardson Kennedy, hanged herself has sold.
Kennedy tells the Daily News he had no trouble finding a buyer. The seven-bedroom, nine-bathroom residence in Bedford was listed at $3,995,000.
He didn't disclose the price or the name of the buyer. The home sits on 10 acres of property and was built in 2008.
Mary Kennedy's body was found in another building on the property on May 16. The couple's divorce was pending at the time of her death.
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. says he has been living in a different house in New York for many years.
He is the son of Sen. Robert Kennedy and the nephew of President John F. Kennedy.
suicide, new york, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges 23 min ago
- Shower In Spots 19 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing 21 min ago
- Child falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze 8 min ago
- Witnesses: Car drives into crowd at Virginia parade
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape...
23 min ago
- Child falls from 2-story window in Point...
8 min ago
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make...
21 min ago
- Shower In Spots
19 min ago