NY estate where Mary Kennedy killed self has sold
BEDFORD, N.Y. (AP) - October 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- The New York estate where Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s estranged wife, Mary Richardson Kennedy, hanged herself has sold.
Kennedy tells the Daily News he had no trouble finding a buyer. The seven-bedroom, nine-bathroom residence in Bedford was listed at $3,995,000.
He didn't disclose the price or the name of the buyer. The home sits on 10 acres of property and was built in 2008.
Mary Kennedy's body was found in another building on the property on May 16. The couple's divorce was pending at the time of her death.
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. says he has been living in a different house in New York for many years.
He is the son of Sen. Robert Kennedy and the nephew of President John F. Kennedy.
suicide, new york, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Large explosion, fire reported in East Harlem 10 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Screaming man attacks police station, cars
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak 33 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of smashed police car, station...
- Sandusky's wife: Victims manipulated over money 10 min ago
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death