NY estate where Mary Kennedy killed self has sold
BEDFORD, N.Y. (AP) - October 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- The New York estate where Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s estranged wife, Mary Richardson Kennedy, hanged herself has sold.
Kennedy tells the Daily News he had no trouble finding a buyer. The seven-bedroom, nine-bathroom residence in Bedford was listed at $3,995,000.
He didn't disclose the price or the name of the buyer. The home sits on 10 acres of property and was built in 2008.
Mary Kennedy's body was found in another building on the property on May 16. The couple's divorce was pending at the time of her death.
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. says he has been living in a different house in New York for many years.
He is the son of Sen. Robert Kennedy and the nephew of President John F. Kennedy.
suicide, new york, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today 48 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep 58 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Police investigate serious crash in Levittown
- Mom to surrender after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Man with samurai sword arrested at New Jersey deli
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
48 min ago
- Art of Aging: Retirement opportunities
45 min ago