Actor Jack Scalia arrested for gun at LA airport
LOS ANGELES (AP) - October 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police at Los Angeles International Airport say actor Jack Scalia has been arrested after security screeners found an unloaded handgun in his carry-on bag.
Sgt. Belinda Nettles says the 61-year-old Scalia, who had recurring roles on "All My Children," ''Remington Steele" and "Dallas," was arrested Thursday afternoon in Terminal 7.
No further details were released.
According to the Internet Movie Database, Scalia played the role of Nicholas Pearce on "Dallas." The character plunged to his death from a balcony following a fight with J.R. Ewing.
Scalia played Chris Stamp on "All My Children" from 2001 to 2003.
A representative of Scalia could not be reached for comment late Thursday.
los angeles, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex 41 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Tuesday's storm
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Police: Pedestrian struck and killed in Bordentown, N.J.
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos