Actor Jack Scalia arrested for gun at LA airport
LOS ANGELES (AP) - October 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police at Los Angeles International Airport say actor Jack Scalia has been arrested after security screeners found an unloaded handgun in his carry-on bag.
Sgt. Belinda Nettles says the 61-year-old Scalia, who had recurring roles on "All My Children," ''Remington Steele" and "Dallas," was arrested Thursday afternoon in Terminal 7.
No further details were released.
According to the Internet Movie Database, Scalia played the role of Nicholas Pearce on "Dallas." The character plunged to his death from a balcony following a fight with J.R. Ewing.
Scalia played Chris Stamp on "All My Children" from 2001 to 2003.
A representative of Scalia could not be reached for comment late Thursday.
los angeles, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 5 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Video: President Obama impersonator meets the real... 28 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos