Schwarzenegger to star in 'The Legend of Conan'
LOS ANGELES (AP) - October 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- Arnold Schwarzenegger is coming back - as Conan the Barbarian.
Universal Pictures says California's former governor will star in "The Legend of Conan," an action film being developed for the actor. Deadline Hollywood was the first to report the news Friday.
The 65-year-old Schwarzenegger starred in two previous films about the mythic hero: 1982's "Conan the Barbarian" and 1984's "Conan the Destroyer."
Schwarzenegger told Deadline he loves the character and is "honored" to play him again.
los angeles, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- School Closings & Delays
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Up to 50 vehicles in deadly PA Turnpike crash
- Video: Widener U. students help stuck drivers
- Nearly 1 foot fo snow in parts of Delaware
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm 5 min ago
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Check local traffic on 6abc.com!
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands