Justin Bieber, Nick Cannon honor teen volunteers
LOS ANGELES (AP) - October 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- Justin Bieber, Emma Stone, Tyra Banks and Josh Duhamel are honoring teenagers who give back to their communities.
Nickelodeon announced Tuesday that each star will pay tribute to a teen volunteer at the fourth annual TeenNick HALO Awards. It is presented to young people who are "helping and leading others."
Nick Cannon, who created the awards show, will serve as its host and executive producer. It is set to tape Nov. 17 at the Hollywood Palladium and air as a 90-minute special on Nov. 19.
The four honorees come from across the country and range in age from 16 to 19. One started an organization to help outfit low-income teenage girls. Another makes and distributes gift bags for breast cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy.
justin bieber, nick cannon, teens, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking 25 min ago
- Record Warmth! 10 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall...
25 min ago
- Record Warmth!
10 min ago