Jack McBrayer prepares for life post-'30 Rock'
LOS ANGELES (AP) - November 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Jack McBrayer can see the end of "30 Rock" just up ahead.
The Emmy-nominated actor best known as Kenneth the Page from the Emmy-winning show says the mood is getting sad on set as the final days of filming near.
"Toward the end it's going to start getting emotional," he said, "and I'm going to start stealing stuff right and left."
Among the items he hopes to acquire? His blue NBC page uniform: "It's pretty much just formed to my own skin like body paint at this point."
A star of the weekend's top film "Wreck-It Ralph," McBrayer said he's eager to see what roles the future might hold.
"I know how good I got it right now, so on the one hand, I'm like if it ain't broke, don't fix it," he said. "But then you do always wonder, like, what if I would be the best serial killer in the world or something? So I'm open for anything. Like I said, old boy just wants to work."
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Man killed in front of Rita's Water Ice in West Oak Lane 38 min ago
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Bar fight leads to double shooting in Southwest Philadelphia 9 min ago
- Gunman sought in Camden for shooting man in head 24 min ago
- Search for Okla. tornado survivors nearly complete
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma
- Hats get women ejected from King of Prussia Mall
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Man killed in front of Rita's Water Ice in...
38 min ago