AP source: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez break up
NEW YORK (AP) - November 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- A source confirms to The Associated Press that Justin Bieber is no longer Selena Gomez's "Boyfriend."
The source is not authorized to discuss the split with the press and spoke on condition of anonymity.
The breakup apparently happened last week. Distance and their busy schedules were cited as factors.
Eighteen-year-old Bieber is touring to promote his latest album, "Believe," which contains the hit "Boyfriend." Twenty-year-old Gomez is filming a "Wizards of Waverly Place" reunion for the Disney Channel.
The pair made their relationship public in February 2011.
Bieber seems to be doing OK, at least publicly. On the red carpet of Wednesday's Victoria's Secret fashion show he said, "I'd rather be here than anywhere in the world."
justin bieber, selena gomez, new york, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife 33 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 36 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 2 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
2 min ago