AP source: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez break up
NEW YORK (AP) - November 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- A source confirms to The Associated Press that Justin Bieber is no longer Selena Gomez's "Boyfriend."
The source is not authorized to discuss the split with the press and spoke on condition of anonymity.
The breakup apparently happened last week. Distance and their busy schedules were cited as factors.
Eighteen-year-old Bieber is touring to promote his latest album, "Believe," which contains the hit "Boyfriend." Twenty-year-old Gomez is filming a "Wizards of Waverly Place" reunion for the Disney Channel.
The pair made their relationship public in February 2011.
Bieber seems to be doing OK, at least publicly. On the red carpet of Wednesday's Victoria's Secret fashion show he said, "I'd rather be here than anywhere in the world."
justin bieber, selena gomez, new york, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: Missing boy struck by car
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013
- Video: 20th annual Phila. holiday tree lighting