Trump steakhouse in Las Vegas fails inspection
LAS VEGAS (AP) - November 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Las Vegas Strip hotel restaurant bearing the initials of celebrity financier Donald Trump is open again after health inspectors found expired caviar and other violations and shut the place down.
DJT is the signature steakhouse at the Trump International Hotel. It reopened Nov. 2 with a restored "A'' grade, hours after Southern Nevada Health District inspectors logged 51 violations.
Thirty violations would get a "C'' grade.
Inspectors reported finding outdated, expired, unlabeled, mishandled and improperly stored food.
KTNV-TV reports that inspectors found caviar that was more than a month old and duck that dated back to June.
A hotel marketing manager says adjustments were made immediately, and that delivering an exceptional experience to guests is a top priority.
las vegas, donald trump, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila. 14 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker 3 min ago
- Couple accused of letting 2-year-old smoke pot
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- Neighbors help residents escape Trenton fire 54 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
16 min ago