Trump steakhouse in Las Vegas fails inspection
LAS VEGAS (AP) - November 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Las Vegas Strip hotel restaurant bearing the initials of celebrity financier Donald Trump is open again after health inspectors found expired caviar and other violations and shut the place down.
DJT is the signature steakhouse at the Trump International Hotel. It reopened Nov. 2 with a restored "A'' grade, hours after Southern Nevada Health District inspectors logged 51 violations.
Thirty violations would get a "C'' grade.
Inspectors reported finding outdated, expired, unlabeled, mishandled and improperly stored food.
KTNV-TV reports that inspectors found caviar that was more than a month old and duck that dated back to June.
A hotel marketing manager says adjustments were made immediately, and that delivering an exceptional experience to guests is a top priority.
las vegas, donald trump, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Very cold today, Saturday storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating 8 min ago
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in Poconos 16 min ago
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in Mercer County
- Suspicious package found outside Planet Fitness in Olney
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- SUV crashes into gas pump, bursts into flames
28 min ago