Trump steakhouse in Las Vegas fails inspection
LAS VEGAS (AP) - November 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Las Vegas Strip hotel restaurant bearing the initials of celebrity financier Donald Trump is open again after health inspectors found expired caviar and other violations and shut the place down.
DJT is the signature steakhouse at the Trump International Hotel. It reopened Nov. 2 with a restored "A'' grade, hours after Southern Nevada Health District inspectors logged 51 violations.
Thirty violations would get a "C'' grade.
Inspectors reported finding outdated, expired, unlabeled, mishandled and improperly stored food.
KTNV-TV reports that inspectors found caviar that was more than a month old and duck that dated back to June.
A hotel marketing manager says adjustments were made immediately, and that delivering an exceptional experience to guests is a top priority.
las vegas, donald trump, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man