Anna Nicole Smith daughter a Guess model
DATE (WPVI) -- The 6-year-old daughter of the late Anna Nicole Smith is walking in her mother's shoes, taking a starring role in the spring ad campaign for Guess Kids.
Guess? Inc.'s creative director Paul Marciano says in a statement that Dannielynn Birkhead has the "same playful spirit" that her mother would carry onto a set.
The brand hired Smith in 1992, and she appeared in its sexy denim-wear ads through 1993. She was a relative modeling unknown at the time, although earlier in 1992 she was on a Playboy magazine cover.
Smith died in 2007.
Dannielynn's campaign also stars Peyton Edmunds, the daughter of music industry veteran Babyface. The ads were shot on a Malibu, Calif., beach, and they'll start appearing in magazines, on billboards and on buses beginning in January.
anna nicole smith, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Search for Okla. tornado survivors nearly complete
- Warm and humid, 80s again today 4 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man killed in front of Rita's Water Ice in West Oak Lane 16 min ago
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma
- Hats get women ejected from King of Prussia Mall
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Video: Philly's new skateboard park opens
- Kellie Pickler named new DWTS champ