Attorneys say Halle Berry, ex settle dispute
LOS ANGELES (AP) - November 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Attorneys for Halle Berry and her ex-boyfriend have settled court issues that arose after a Thanksgiving Day fight at the actress' home.
The fisticuffs involved Berry's ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry and her fiance, actor Olivier Martinez. Aubry was arrested after the fight, which left him with a black eye, a broken rib and other injuries.
Aubry obtained a temporary restraining order against Martinez. The model and Berry have been battling over custody of their 4-year-old daughter for months and have appeared twice in a family law court since the fight.
Blair Berk, an attorney for Berry, and Shawn Holley, who represents Aubry, released a statement after Thursday's hearing that said the two sides had reached an amicable agreement.
No details were released, and the attorneys declined to answer questions.
halle berry, los angeles, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 42 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight 52 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown 29 min ago
- Kensington chocolate factory shut down by City 29 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed 1 min ago
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death 34 min ago
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident 1 min ago
- Suspects sought for shooting into home 38 min ago
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- DA: Montco man gave alcohol at 'Sweet 16' party
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA 25 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos