A bachelorette no more: Ashley Hebert weds beau
NEW YORK (AP) - December 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- Ashley Hebert is no longer a "Bachelorette."
The 28-year-old Maine native got hitched over the weekend in Pasadena, Calif., to 35-year-old New York resident J.P. Rosenbaum, who proposed to her on the seventh season of the ABC dating reality show "The Bachelorette." Hebert tweeted "12/1/12 goes down in history as the best day" of her life.
A spokeswoman for show producer Warner Bros. Television says the wedding will be aired Dec. 16 on ABC.
Hebert also competed on the 15th season of "The Bachelor." She grew up in Madawaska, Maine, and is a dentist. The couple lives in the New York City area.
Only one other couple that became engaged on the TV show's finale has married. Bachelorette Trista Rehn married Vail, Colo., firefighter Ryan Sutter in 2003.
bachelorette, marriage, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club 14 min ago
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers 24 min ago
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide 22 min ago
- SW Phila. shootings possibly connected to bar fight
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- Report: FBI agent fatally shoots Tsarnaev associate 26 min ago
- D.A.: Girlfriend's murder in Chesco 'an execution' 9 min ago
- Okla. residents come home to pick up the pieces 27 min ago
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip...
14 min ago
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide
22 min ago