Springsteen, Lady Gaga join Stones concert in NJ
NEW YORK (AP) - December 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- Bruce Springsteen, Lady Gaga and The Black Keys will join the Rolling Stones on Saturday for the final concert marking the band's 50th anniversary.
The concert will be held at the Prudential Center in Newark, N.J.
The band said Monday the concert will be telecast live on pay-per-view.
The Stones have played in London and New York on their "50 and Counting" tour. They will also play in Newark on Thursday.
The Stones will perform Wednesday at the "12-12-12" concert at Madison Square Garden in New York City to raise money for victims of Superstorm Sandy.
bruce springsteen, lady gaga, rolling stones, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Pa. Trooper's wife hit by accidental gun discharge 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Couple accused of letting 2-year-old smoke pot
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 13 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity 3 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more