Millionaire's billboard girlfriend plea removed
SAN DIEGO (AP) - December 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- A billboard put up by a San Diego millionaire who's seeking a Latina girlfriend has been removed.
La Jolla Real estate mogul Marc Paskin, who appeared on the ABC reality show "Secret Millionaire," had the sign posted last Thursday over a freeway in the mainly Latino area of Barrio Logan. It bore the message: "All I want for Christmas is a Latina Girlfriend."
KNSD-TV reports that a day after it went up, somebody already had vandalized the billboard by peeling off Paskin's email address.
By the weekend, the message was entirely gone.
People who work nearby say kids may have vandalized it.
There's no word on whether Paskin will replace it - or whether he's found a girlfriend.
san diego, california, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target 12 min ago
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...