Duchess of Cambridge cancels premiere visit
LONDON (AP) - December 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- The former Kate Middleton has cancelled a planned appearance at the U.K. premiere of "The Hobbit" due to acute morning sickness.
Palace officials said Tuesday Prince William's wife, now known as the Duchess of Cambridge, will continue to rest rather than go to the show.
William still plans to go to the premiere.
Middleton has cancelled all public engagements since her brief hospitalization last week for severe nausea and dehydration. She is suffering from a condition known as hyperemesis gravidarum that causes sustained nausea and discomfort.
Her pregnancy is still in early stages.
kate middleton, prince william, london, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose