Duchess of Cambridge cancels premiere visit
LONDON (AP) - December 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- The former Kate Middleton has cancelled a planned appearance at the U.K. premiere of "The Hobbit" due to acute morning sickness.
Palace officials said Tuesday Prince William's wife, now known as the Duchess of Cambridge, will continue to rest rather than go to the show.
William still plans to go to the premiere.
Middleton has cancelled all public engagements since her brief hospitalization last week for severe nausea and dehydration. She is suffering from a condition known as hyperemesis gravidarum that causes sustained nausea and discomfort.
Her pregnancy is still in early stages.
kate middleton, prince william, london, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Man dressed as Santa struck on I-95
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- PennDOT preps begin ahead of wintry mix
- Man shot, killed in West Oak Lane
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- Suspects sought in carjacking, abduction
- Underground transformer fire in Center City
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs Pearl Harbor tweet