Ex-first daughter Jenna Bush Hager is pregnant
NEW YORK (AP) - December 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Former first daughter Jenna Bush Hager announced Wednesday that she's pregnant with her first child, due in the spring.
The 31-year-old made the announcement on NBC's "Today" show, where she is a contributing correspondent.
Hager, the twin daughter of former President George W. Bush, and her husband, Henry, have been married for four years.
During a phone call on the show, former President Bush said he's "fired up" about becoming a grandfather, and former first lady Laura Bush said she's "thrilled." It will be the couple's first grandchild.
childbirth, george w bush, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 17 min ago
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash 39 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 9 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton 36 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry...
17 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
9 min ago