'Lincoln,' 'Les Mis,' 'Playbook' lead SAG awards
LOS ANGELES (AP) - December 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Steven Spielberg's Civil War saga "Lincoln," the Victor Hugo musical adaptation "Les Miserables" and the lost-soul romance "Silver Linings Playbook" lead the Screen Actors Guild Awards with four nominations each.
All three films were nominated Wednesday for overall performance by their casts. Also nominated for best ensemble cast were the Iran hostage-crisis thriller "Argo" and the British retiree adventure "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel."
"Lincoln" also scored individual acting nominations for Daniel Day-Lewis, Sally Field and Tommy Lee Jones. "Les Miserables" had individual nominations for Hugh Jackman and Anne Hathaway, plus a nomination for its stunt ensemble. "Silver Linings Playbook" also had nominations for Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence and Robert De Niro.
The SAG Awards will be presented Jan. 27.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Snow/ Sleet Arriving
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Photos: Wintry weather forecast maps
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI
- Body found in Logan tire fire
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Mandela
- Suspects sought in Glenside carjacking, abduction
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a relief