Autopsy results on nurse in hoax due out Thursday
LONDON (AP) -December 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- London police say the result of an autopsy on the nurse involved in a prank call for information about the former Kate Middleton's hospital stay will be revealed Thursday.
Scotland Yard said Wednesday the cause of Jacintha Saldanha's death will not be released until a Westminster Coroner's Court hearing.
Saldanha took the call when two Australian disc jockeys rang up the hospital where the Duchess of Cambridge was being treated for severe morning sickness. The DJs, who were impersonating Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Charles, later broadcast the call.
Saldanha was found dead Friday. Although police have made no connection between Saldanha's death and the prank call, people from London to Sydney have been making the assumption she died because of stress from the call.
kate middleton, prince william, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges 46 min ago
- Shower In Spots 38 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Child falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- No Triple Crown: Oxbow upsets Orb at Preakness
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape...
46 min ago
- Shower In Spots
38 min ago