Sally Struthers enters not guilty plea for DUI
YORK, Maine (AP) - December 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- Sally Struthers has entered a not guilty plea on charges she drove drunk in Maine, where she was performing in a musical.
The Portland Press Herald reports the 65-year-old Struthers did not appear in York District Court on Thursday, and entered the plea through her lawyer.
Police arrested Struthers on Sept. 12 on U.S. Route 1 in the resort town Ogunquit (oh-GUHNG'-kwit). She was charged with criminal operating under the influence.
Struthers is best known for her role as Gloria Stivic in the 1970s TV sitcom "All in the Family." She had been performing at the Ogunquit Playhouse in the musical "9 to 5."
Struthers is scheduled to appear in court on Feb. 13 for a bench trial.
DUI, maine, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Suspects sought in carjacking, abduction 28 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend 21 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pedestrian struck, killed on Broad Street 29 min ago
- 4 shot outside Del. club after Meek Mill performance
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist 49 min ago
- Cab driver shot outside N. Phila. after-hours club 50 min ago
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary 35 min ago
- More of US expected to see snow, sleet, ice
- Cab driver shot outside N. Phila....
50 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend
21 min ago