Sally Struthers enters not guilty plea for DUI
YORK, Maine (AP) - December 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- Sally Struthers has entered a not guilty plea on charges she drove drunk in Maine, where she was performing in a musical.
The Portland Press Herald reports the 65-year-old Struthers did not appear in York District Court on Thursday, and entered the plea through her lawyer.
Police arrested Struthers on Sept. 12 on U.S. Route 1 in the resort town Ogunquit (oh-GUHNG'-kwit). She was charged with criminal operating under the influence.
Struthers is best known for her role as Gloria Stivic in the 1970s TV sitcom "All in the Family." She had been performing at the Ogunquit Playhouse in the musical "9 to 5."
Struthers is scheduled to appear in court on Feb. 13 for a bench trial.
DUI, maine, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run 11 min ago
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow 26 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate 47 min ago
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion 55 min ago
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
26 min ago
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit,...
11 min ago
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance...
47 min ago
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp....
55 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos