Zooey Deschanel, rocker husband finalize divorce
LOS ANGELES (AP) -December 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- A judge has finalized Zooey Deschanel's divorce from her rocker husband of roughly three years.
Court records show a judge finalized the actress' divorce from Death Cab for Cutie frontman Ben Gibbard on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
Gibbard and Deschanel, who stars in Fox's "New Girl," were married in September 2009. They had no children together.
The actress filed for divorce in December 2011 after separating two months earlier.
The judgment does not provide financial details of the breakup, although it states that the former couple's marriage cannot be repaired by counseling or mediation.
Deschanel was nominated last week for a Golden Globe for her work on "New Girl."
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight 24 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash 34 min ago
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car 29 min ago
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 1 wounded in Lakewood drive-by shooting 59 min ago
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Crimea votes on Ukraine secession
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
24 min ago
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by...
29 min ago