10-year-old Romeo Beckham new face of Burberry
LONDON (AP) - December 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Burberry has decided to brand it like Beckham.
The London-based fashion house says Romeo Beckham - aged 10 - is a new face of the clothing brand.
The son of soccer star David Beckham and former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham features in ads for Burberry's spring/summer 2013 collection.
Beckham wears one of Burberry's signature trench coats in the campaign, which also features models including Cara Delevigne, Edie Campbell and Alex Dunstan.
Burberry chief creative officer Christopher Bailey said Romeo had been "a joy to work with and really stole the show" at the photo shoot.
Last week, Romeo Beckham, his brothers Brooklyn and Cruz and father David all wore Burberry as they attended the premiere of the Spice Girls musical "Viva Forever!" in London.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect 28 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slick, debris not from missing Malaysia jet
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: Skydiver's 'chute gets tangled in plane 32 min ago
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
28 min ago
- Skydiver's 'chute gets tangled in plane
32 min ago