10-year-old Romeo Beckham new face of Burberry
LONDON (AP) - December 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Burberry has decided to brand it like Beckham.
The London-based fashion house says Romeo Beckham - aged 10 - is a new face of the clothing brand.
The son of soccer star David Beckham and former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham features in ads for Burberry's spring/summer 2013 collection.
Beckham wears one of Burberry's signature trench coats in the campaign, which also features models including Cara Delevigne, Edie Campbell and Alex Dunstan.
Burberry chief creative officer Christopher Bailey said Romeo had been "a joy to work with and really stole the show" at the photo shoot.
Last week, Romeo Beckham, his brothers Brooklyn and Cruz and father David all wore Burberry as they attended the premiere of the Spice Girls musical "Viva Forever!" in London.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del. 51 min ago
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark,...
51 min ago