10-year-old Romeo Beckham new face of Burberry
LONDON (AP) - December 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Burberry has decided to brand it like Beckham.
The London-based fashion house says Romeo Beckham - aged 10 - is a new face of the clothing brand.
The son of soccer star David Beckham and former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham features in ads for Burberry's spring/summer 2013 collection.
Beckham wears one of Burberry's signature trench coats in the campaign, which also features models including Cara Delevigne, Edie Campbell and Alex Dunstan.
Burberry chief creative officer Christopher Bailey said Romeo had been "a joy to work with and really stole the show" at the photo shoot.
Last week, Romeo Beckham, his brothers Brooklyn and Cruz and father David all wore Burberry as they attended the premiere of the Spice Girls musical "Viva Forever!" in London.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Numbers drawn for $636M Mega Millions jackpot
- Brisk And Cold 42 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill 49 min ago
- 3 injured in car crash in Pennsauken 10 min ago
- Fire damages South Philadelphia apartment 36 min ago
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- Woman found murdered in Bethlehem
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Harvard student charged in campus bomb hoax
- Brisk And Cold
42 min ago
- Water main break causes river of ice in...
49 min ago
- 3 injured in car crash in Pennsauken
10 min ago
- Fire damages South Philadelphia apartment
36 min ago