Lady Gaga takes youth foundation on the road
NEW YORK (AP) - December 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- Lady Gaga is taking her Born This Way Foundation on the road.
The singer announced Thursday that the Born Brave Bus Tour will tailgate outside her upcoming U.S. concerts and provide a space for 13- to 25-year-olds to learn more about local resources on anti-bullying, suicide prevention and mental health services. Her foundation focuses on youth empowerment and self-confidence.
Organizations like The Trevor Project, Campus Pride and the National Association of School Psychologists will assist on the bus. Participants will not need a ticket to the show to partake.
The Born Brave Bus will be open ahead of each Gaga concert for several hours. The U.S. leg of the Born This Way Ball Tour kicks off Jan. 14 in Tacoma, Wash.
lady gaga, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 27 min ago
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry 37 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- 'GMA' promotes Lara Spencer to co-host 36 min ago