Fans to join Beyonce onstage at Super Bowl
NEW YORK (AP) - December 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- All the single ladies - and fellas - will have a chance to join Beyonce onstage at the upcoming Super Bowl.
Pepsi announced Friday that 100 fans will hit the stage when the Grammy-winning diva performs on Feb. 3 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. A contest that kicks off Saturday will allow fans to submit photos of themselves in various poses, including head bopping, feet tapping and hip shaking. Those pictures will be used in a TV ad introducing Beyonce's halftime performance, and 50 people - along with a friend - will be selected to join the singer onstage.
The photo contest - at www.pepsi.com/halftime - ends Jan. 19, but Jan. 11 is the cut-off date for those interested in appearing onstage with Beyonce.
new orleans, super bowl, beyonce, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 34 min ago
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash 56 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 26 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton 53 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls 17 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry...
34 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
26 min ago