Fans to join Beyonce onstage at Super Bowl
NEW YORK (AP) - December 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- All the single ladies - and fellas - will have a chance to join Beyonce onstage at the upcoming Super Bowl.
Pepsi announced Friday that 100 fans will hit the stage when the Grammy-winning diva performs on Feb. 3 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. A contest that kicks off Saturday will allow fans to submit photos of themselves in various poses, including head bopping, feet tapping and hip shaking. Those pictures will be used in a TV ad introducing Beyonce's halftime performance, and 50 people - along with a friend - will be selected to join the singer onstage.
The photo contest - at www.pepsi.com/halftime - ends Jan. 19, but Jan. 11 is the cut-off date for those interested in appearing onstage with Beyonce.
new orleans, super bowl, beyonce, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured 28 min ago
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 15 min ago
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk 17 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County 4 min ago
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp. 56 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty 58 min ago
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery 19 min ago
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings 48 min ago
- Uwchlan Twp. man arrested following...
26 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos