Boyz II Men to begin new Vegas show at Mirage
LAS VEGAS (AP) - January 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- The R&B group Boyz II Men is headed to Las Vegas.
The 1990s slow-jammers announced a headlining residency Thursday. They will perform weekend shows at the Terry Fator Theatre at The Mirage starting March 1.
YouTube: Boyz II Men sing Action News theme
Organizers say the show will feature the band's biggest hits, including the 1991 smash "Motownphilly," as well as some surprises.
Boyz II Men has won four Grammys and claims the title of most successful male R&B group in history.
The trio is best known for its ballads and a cappella stylings, and for the slow jams "I'll Make Love To You" and "One Sweet Day."
They will perform 78 weekend shows through the end of the year. Tickets are on sale now starting at $40.
las vegas, nevada, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel 51 min ago
- 1 person injured in Hamilton Twp. house fire
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos