Boyz II Men to begin new Vegas show at Mirage
LAS VEGAS (AP) - January 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- The R&B group Boyz II Men is headed to Las Vegas.
The 1990s slow-jammers announced a headlining residency Thursday. They will perform weekend shows at the Terry Fator Theatre at The Mirage starting March 1.
YouTube: Boyz II Men sing Action News theme
Organizers say the show will feature the band's biggest hits, including the 1991 smash "Motownphilly," as well as some surprises.
Boyz II Men has won four Grammys and claims the title of most successful male R&B group in history.
The trio is best known for its ballads and a cappella stylings, and for the slow jams "I'll Make Love To You" and "One Sweet Day."
They will perform 78 weekend shows through the end of the year. Tickets are on sale now starting at $40.
las vegas, nevada, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more 13 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- Video: Obama misspells "R-E-S-P-E-C-T" in Aretha... 52 min ago