Boyz II Men to begin new Vegas show at Mirage
LAS VEGAS (AP) - January 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- The R&B group Boyz II Men is headed to Las Vegas.
The 1990s slow-jammers announced a headlining residency Thursday. They will perform weekend shows at the Terry Fator Theatre at The Mirage starting March 1.
YouTube: Boyz II Men sing Action News theme
Organizers say the show will feature the band's biggest hits, including the 1991 smash "Motownphilly," as well as some surprises.
Boyz II Men has won four Grammys and claims the title of most successful male R&B group in history.
The trio is best known for its ballads and a cappella stylings, and for the slow jams "I'll Make Love To You" and "One Sweet Day."
They will perform 78 weekend shows through the end of the year. Tickets are on sale now starting at $40.
las vegas, nevada, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine 35 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Easter Sunshine
35 min ago