Boyz II Men to begin new Vegas show at Mirage
LAS VEGAS (AP) - January 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- The R&B group Boyz II Men is headed to Las Vegas.
The 1990s slow-jammers announced a headlining residency Thursday. They will perform weekend shows at the Terry Fator Theatre at The Mirage starting March 1.
YouTube: Boyz II Men sing Action News theme
Organizers say the show will feature the band's biggest hits, including the 1991 smash "Motownphilly," as well as some surprises.
Boyz II Men has won four Grammys and claims the title of most successful male R&B group in history.
The trio is best known for its ballads and a cappella stylings, and for the slow jams "I'll Make Love To You" and "One Sweet Day."
They will perform 78 weekend shows through the end of the year. Tickets are on sale now starting at $40.
las vegas, nevada, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Arctic Blast and Possible Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- PennDOT clears roads of snow, preps for ice
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Police search for burglar targeting Philly restaurants
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- No bail for 2 charged in Philly collapse
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- $344M Mega Millions numbers drawn
- 6 missing adults, children found alive in Nevada
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)