Bieber endorses debit card for teens
January 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- How would you like to be the first kid on your block with a Justin Beiber debit card?
Bieber will now be the face behind a pre-paid debit card for teenagers.
The card comes from "Bill My Parents," a teen-focused financial company.
The 18-year-old pop star will also produce videos promoting financial literacy.
Parents beware - the Bieber endorsed card will come with a monthly fee and it will cost $1.50 for ATM withdrawals.
justin bieber, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting 59 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 29 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
29 min ago
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
59 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos