Actor Thomas Gibson arrested, suspected of DUI
LOS ANGELES (AP) - January 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Los Angeles have arrested "Dharma and Greg" actor Thomas Gibson on suspicion of driving under the influence.
Officer Cleon Joseph says the 50-year-old Gibson was arrested early Sunday after he drove through a barricade set up to keep cars off the course of a night run through downtown. He was booked and released on $15,000 bail.
Gibson is known for his roles in the television shows "Criminal Minds. He also played one of the titular characters on the sitcom "Dharma and Greg."
A call to his representative was not immediately returned.
DUI, los angeles, california, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police shoot man in Brewerytown
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- I-5 bridge collapses in Washington
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death
- Armed robber steals $800 from Northeast Philadelphia bank
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch
- Chase Utley out 2-4 weeks with oblique strain
- Obama to tour Jersey Shore with Gov. Christie
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets year of free McDonald's