Megan Fox no longer emulates Marilyn Monroe
NEW YORK (AP) - January 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Instead of chasing fame, Megan Fox is running from it.
The "Transformers" actress tells Esquire magazine she wanted to be like Marilyn Monroe and even has a tattoo of the late actress on her arm, but has now begun the process of having it removed.
The 26-year-old says she read about Monroe's "difficult life" where she had "all the potential in the world" that was wasted. Monroe, she says, "wasn't reliable" and "almost wasn't insurable." She goes on to compare Lindsay Lohan to Monroe. Fox says she's "not interested in following in those footsteps."
Fox now admires Ava Gardner who "was a broad" who spoke her mind and "had power."
Esquire's February issue goes on sale Jan. 22.
new york, movies, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest 54 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight 20 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting 11 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment 45 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Police: Elderly man targeted in Chester home invasion 57 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 1 min ago
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Warminster
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Frost Advisory Overnight
20 min ago
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
54 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough...
45 min ago