Hulk Hogan sues spine surgery clinic in Florida
CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) - January 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Wrestler Hulk Hogan has filed a lawsuit against the Tampa-based Laser Spine Institute, saying the clinic did unnecessary surgeries that damaged his career.
The Tampa BayTimes reports that Hogan filed the lawsuit Monday. He filed under his real name, which is Terry Bollea. It seeks damages of $50 million.
In addition to claiming unnecessary surgeries, the lawsuit also says the Laser Spine Institute used an endorsement from Hogan without permission or payment.
The Laser Spine Institute did not return a call for comment.
lawsuit, hulk hogan, florida, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- Tracking Weekend Storm 55 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges 25 min ago
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft 35 min ago
- Suspect sought after West Philadelphia bank robbery 17 min ago
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church 49 min ago
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
- On video: serial smash-and-grab burglar in...
48 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos