Hulk Hogan sues spine surgery clinic in Florida
CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) - January 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Wrestler Hulk Hogan has filed a lawsuit against the Tampa-based Laser Spine Institute, saying the clinic did unnecessary surgeries that damaged his career.
The Tampa BayTimes reports that Hogan filed the lawsuit Monday. He filed under his real name, which is Terry Bollea. It seeks damages of $50 million.
In addition to claiming unnecessary surgeries, the lawsuit also says the Laser Spine Institute used an endorsement from Hogan without permission or payment.
The Laser Spine Institute did not return a call for comment.
lawsuit, hulk hogan, florida, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Montco DA: Drug ring targeted schools; 8 arrested 21 min ago
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow 2 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Package prompts evac at Del. National Guard base 30 min ago
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident
- Woman's body found in Pa. excavation storage site
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55 17 min ago
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River 15 min ago
- American Meb Keflezighi wins Boston Marathon 2 min ago
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!