Justin Timberlake to perform at Grammys on Feb. 10
NEW YORK (AP) - January 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Justin Timberlake will be rocking that suit and tie at the Grammy Awards.
The Recording Academy announced Wednesday that Timberlake will perform at the Feb. 10 awards show in Los Angeles.
The 32-year-old pop star returned to music earlier this month when he released the single, "Suit & Tie," which features Jay-Z. The song is a Top 5 hit on the Billboard Hot 100 charts.
His performance at the Grammys will be Timberlake's first musical appearance on television in years. Most recently, he's appeared in movies like "The Social Network" and "Friends With Benefits."
Timberlake's third solo album, "The 20/20 Experience," will be released March 19. His last album was the 2006 multiplatinum effort, "FutureSex/LoveSounds."
The Grammys will air live on CBS from the Staples Center.
justin timberlake, grammy awards, new york, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ
- Winter's Last Blast
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words 33 min ago
- Video: Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City
- Video: Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware
- Video: Car spins out on I-95 in South Phila.
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep 50 min ago
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash