First lady wears Thom Browne coat and dress
WASHINGTON (AP) - January 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- First Lady Michelle Obama is wearing a navy Thom Browne coat and dress.
The fabric for the first lady's Inauguration Day attire was developed based on the style of a man's silk tie. The belt she is wearing is from J.Crew and her necklace and earrings were designed by Cathy Waterman. She wore J.Crew shoes, and added J.crew gloves and Reed Krakoff boots for the outside ceremony.
Her daughter Malia is also wearing a J.Crew ensemble. Sasha Obama is wearing a Kate Spade coat and dress.
At the end of the Inaugural festivities, the first lady's outfit and accompanying accessories will go to the National Archives.
michelle obama, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Man shocked by electrical cable in East Falls 12 min ago
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed 19 min ago
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3 21 min ago
- Prosecutor: no charges against George Zimmerman
- Protestors block ICE building in Spring Garden
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Power returns after outage at Christiana Mall
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3
21 min ago