First lady wears Thom Browne coat and dress
WASHINGTON (AP) - January 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- First Lady Michelle Obama is wearing a navy Thom Browne coat and dress.
The fabric for the first lady's Inauguration Day attire was developed based on the style of a man's silk tie. The belt she is wearing is from J.Crew and her necklace and earrings were designed by Cathy Waterman. She wore J.Crew shoes, and added J.crew gloves and Reed Krakoff boots for the outside ceremony.
Her daughter Malia is also wearing a J.Crew ensemble. Sasha Obama is wearing a Kate Spade coat and dress.
At the end of the Inaugural festivities, the first lady's outfit and accompanying accessories will go to the National Archives.
michelle obama, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- After 6 days, Malaysian jet mystery still unsolved
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad