Mayer, Aguilera among Rock Hall of Fame performers
LOS ANGELES (AP) - January 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- John Mayer, Christina Aguilera and Jennifer Hudson are among the stars set to perform at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction.
Mayer will perform in honor of Albert King with Gary Clark Jr., then induct the late bluesman. Aguilera and Hudson will salute Donna Summer. Foo Fighters Dave Grohl and Taylor Hawkins will induct Rush and hall of fame member Don Henley will induct Randy Newman at the April 18 ceremony in Los Angeles.
Public Enemy and Heart will also enter the hall of fame, along with lifetime achievement award winners Quincy Jones and Lou Adler. More performers and presenters will be announced later.
Tickets for the ceremony go on sale to the public Feb. 1. It will be broadcast May 18 on HBO.
christina aguilera, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ