Mayer, Aguilera among Rock Hall of Fame performers
LOS ANGELES (AP) - January 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- John Mayer, Christina Aguilera and Jennifer Hudson are among the stars set to perform at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction.
Mayer will perform in honor of Albert King with Gary Clark Jr., then induct the late bluesman. Aguilera and Hudson will salute Donna Summer. Foo Fighters Dave Grohl and Taylor Hawkins will induct Rush and hall of fame member Don Henley will induct Randy Newman at the April 18 ceremony in Los Angeles.
Public Enemy and Heart will also enter the hall of fame, along with lifetime achievement award winners Quincy Jones and Lou Adler. More performers and presenters will be announced later.
Tickets for the ceremony go on sale to the public Feb. 1. It will be broadcast May 18 on HBO.
christina aguilera, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Hit and run victim found near Wilmington road
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Grandmother sentenced in Pa. baby's 2009 death 31 min ago
- Funeral for Nelson Mandela to be held Dec. 15th
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Video: Jim Gardner recalls visiting Mandela's cell
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Police question suspect in Christmas package theft
- Pa. man gets probation for 105 animals in mobile home 44 min ago
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep