Mayer, Aguilera among Rock Hall of Fame performers
LOS ANGELES (AP) - January 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- John Mayer, Christina Aguilera and Jennifer Hudson are among the stars set to perform at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction.
Mayer will perform in honor of Albert King with Gary Clark Jr., then induct the late bluesman. Aguilera and Hudson will salute Donna Summer. Foo Fighters Dave Grohl and Taylor Hawkins will induct Rush and hall of fame member Don Henley will induct Randy Newman at the April 18 ceremony in Los Angeles.
Public Enemy and Heart will also enter the hall of fame, along with lifetime achievement award winners Quincy Jones and Lou Adler. More performers and presenters will be announced later.
Tickets for the ceremony go on sale to the public Feb. 1. It will be broadcast May 18 on HBO.
christina aguilera, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Search for Okla. tornado survivors nearly complete
- Steamy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma
- Hats get women ejected from King of Prussia Mall
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Young and Howard lift Phillies over Marlins
- Video: Philly's new skateboard park opens
- Kellie Pickler named new DWTS champ