Dior: Jennifer Lawrence dress had no malfunction
LOS ANGELES (AP) - January 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- That was no wardrobe malfunction - that was couture.
When Jennifer Lawrence ascended the stairs to accept her SAG Award Sunday night, a bit of skin showed through the skirt of her gown, leading to some speculation that it had ripped.
Dior Couture told The Associated Press that wasn't so.
The design house said Lawrence's gown was designed by Raf Simons "with different levels of tulle and satin." That was what viewers saw on television when she lifted her gown to walk upstairs.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 37 min ago
- Skippack student hospitalized with meningitis infection 52 min ago
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion 37 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home 6 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 32 min ago
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Skippack student hospitalized with...
52 min ago