Lindsay Lohan appears in court, trial delayed
LOS ANGELES (AP) - January 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- A judge has delayed Lindsay Lohan's trial on three misdemeanor counts filed after a June car crash.
Lohan appeared in court wearing a black dress and spoke only to confirm that she was changing her attorney.
Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner shook her head when she saw Lohan in her courtroom less than a year after warning the actress to stay out of trouble.
Sautner set a March 18 trial date and a March 1 hearing that Lohan is not required to attend.
Sautner previously sentenced Lohan to jail and house arrest in another case.
However, Sautner is retiring soon and another judge will hear the upcoming trial and any related motions.
Lohan has pleaded not guilty to lying to police, reckless driving and obstructing officers from performing their duties.
lindsay lohan, los angeles, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday 11 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike 17 min ago
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains 48 min ago
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water 10 min ago
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL 8 min ago
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg 34 min ago
- Students evacuated in Camden H.S. gas leak 41 min ago
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare 49 min ago
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
17 min ago
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA...
48 min ago
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated...
10 min ago
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
11 min ago