Beyonce to finally face media at Super Bowl
NEW ORLEANS (AP) - January 31, 2013 (WPVI) -- Beyonce is expected to face the media Thursday as she previews her halftime performance at the Super Bowl. But the focus will likely be on her performance at that other big event earlier this month.
The superstar hasn't spoken publicly since it was alleged that she lip-synched her rendition of "The Star-Spangled Banner" at President Barack Obama's inauguration. Since she hasn't addressed the controversy, it's expected the topic will be the main focus of her afternoon press conference in New Orleans.
The Super Bowl halftime performer usually talks about the halftime show. On occasion, some acts have performed for the media.
beyonce, super bowl, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school 16 min ago
- Warmer Weekend 5 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Runway littered with holiday mail 17 min ago
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash 52 min ago
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ 39 min ago
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Warmer Weekend
5 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle...
52 min ago