Sue Paterno speaks with Katie Couric
February 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- For the first time since the Penn State sex abuse scandal, Sue Paterno sits down with Katie Couric for an exclusive interview.
Couric recently visited the widow of former Penn State coach Joe Paterno at her home.
Mrs. Paterno will also be an in-studio guest for her first conversation since the scandal broke and since she lost her husband of 50 years.
Mrs. Paterno will appear in an episode scheduled to air on Monday, February 11.
'Katie' airs weekdays at 3:00 p.m. on 6abc.
LINK: Katie Show
penn state, joe paterno, katie couric, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school 42 min ago
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Mercer County 41 min ago
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Man struck by SEPTA bus in Wynnefield Heights
- Attack in Center City caught on camera 15 min ago
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam 18 min ago
- Burglary suspect nabbed by quick-thinking neighbor 24 min ago
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover 43 min ago
- Researchers: 'Fit and Fat' a myth 14 min ago
- Walker autopsy complete; 'Fast & Furious 7' halted
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
42 min ago
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
15 min ago