Sue Paterno speaks with Katie Couric
February 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- For the first time since the Penn State sex abuse scandal, Sue Paterno sits down with Katie Couric for an exclusive interview.
Couric recently visited the widow of former Penn State coach Joe Paterno at her home.
Mrs. Paterno will also be an in-studio guest for her first conversation since the scandal broke and since she lost her husband of 50 years.
Mrs. Paterno will appear in an episode scheduled to air on Monday, February 11.
'Katie' airs weekdays at 3:00 p.m. on 6abc.
LINK: Katie Show
penn state, joe paterno, katie couric, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday 43 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup 56 min ago
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course 48 min ago
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia 52 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 41 min ago
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
43 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
58 min ago