Sue Paterno speaks with Katie Couric
February 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- For the first time since the Penn State sex abuse scandal, Sue Paterno sits down with Katie Couric for an exclusive interview.
Couric recently visited the widow of former Penn State coach Joe Paterno at her home.
Mrs. Paterno will also be an in-studio guest for her first conversation since the scandal broke and since she lost her husband of 50 years.
Mrs. Paterno will appear in an episode scheduled to air on Monday, February 11.
'Katie' airs weekdays at 3:00 p.m. on 6abc.
LINK: Katie Show
penn state, joe paterno, katie couric, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Snow today, heavy at times
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps 15 min ago
- Gunman fires shots through window, teens wounded
- Heavy flames damage Southwest Philadelphia house
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy 22 min ago
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- John Rawlins tracks the snowstorm
52 min ago
- Katherine Scott tracks the storm from...
50 min ago