Selena Gomez works the front row at Neo show
NEW YORK (AP) - February 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Selena Gomez sat front and center at the fashion show to preview the first collection in her collaboration with Adidas' streetwear Neo label.
But the runway at Wednesday evening's show was a next-gen catwalk: Teenager bloggers were charged with styling the outfits instead of industry professionals.
Gomez thanked them as she stood on stage at the end of the show. She was flanked by models in denim shorts, Bermudas, slouchy sweats and T-shirts that read "Pirate Love." There were a few graffiti prints sprinkled in, and some varsity jackets.
The clothes, mostly in sunny yellow, bright pink and navy, were more surf than sport, which is Adidas' normal niche.
The show was very briefly interrupted by a protester trying to hand out leaflets about sweatshops.
selena gomez, fashion, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle 59 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car 13 min ago
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas 46 min ago
- 1 wounded in Lakewood drive-by shooting 20 min ago
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Crimea votes on Ukraine secession
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by...
13 min ago