Alec Baldwin, NY Post photog file harass claims
NEW YORK (AP) - February 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- New York City police are investigating harassment complaints made by actor Alec Baldwin and a New York Post photographer after an altercation.
According to police, photographer G.N. Miller says the former "30 Rock" star yelled racial epithets and other insults when he was trying to take pictures of the actor outside his Manhattan apartment. Baldwin maintains he hollered at the photographer, but never said anything racist. He called the allegations "outrageous."
Baldwin called police and filed a harassment complaint Monday after the incident. The photographer later filed a cross-complaint.
The police department's Hate Crimes Task force was looking into the allegations.
A Post spokeswoman had no immediate comment on Tuesday.
alec baldwin, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City 1 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire 59 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom 27 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine