Alec Baldwin, NY Post photog file harass claims
NEW YORK (AP) - February 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- New York City police are investigating harassment complaints made by actor Alec Baldwin and a New York Post photographer after an altercation.
According to police, photographer G.N. Miller says the former "30 Rock" star yelled racial epithets and other insults when he was trying to take pictures of the actor outside his Manhattan apartment. Baldwin maintains he hollered at the photographer, but never said anything racist. He called the allegations "outrageous."
Baldwin called police and filed a harassment complaint Monday after the incident. The photographer later filed a cross-complaint.
The police department's Hate Crimes Task force was looking into the allegations.
A Post spokeswoman had no immediate comment on Tuesday.
alec baldwin, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain 39 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip 47 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim 34 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
39 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
34 min ago