Ex-Spice Girl Brown named new 'Talent' judge
NEW YORK (AP) - February 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- NBC says former Spice Girl Melanie Brown is joining the judges' panel of "America's Got Talent."
Brown, also known as Scary Spice during her time with the 1990s pop group, will take her seat alongside Howie Mandel and Howard Stern when the variety competition show returns for its eighth season this summer on NBC.
Brown was previously a contestant on ABC's "Dancing with the Stars." In 2010, she starred with her family in a reality series for The Style Network.
She recently completed a two-season run as judge on the Australian edition of "The X Factor" and for one season was co-host of the Australian "Dancing With the Stars."
london, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion 50 min ago
- Bitter Blast Thursday 26 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls 56 min ago
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill 58 min ago
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down 45 min ago
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
50 min ago
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East...
56 min ago
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts...
45 min ago
- SPCA rescues abandoned dog in Germantown
49 min ago