Diane Lane, Josh Brolin divorcing after 8 years
NEW YORK (AP) - February 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Diane Lane and Josh Brolin are divorcing after eight years of marriage.
A representative for the couple confirmed the split Thursday. Brolin and Lane were married in 2004 in the second marriage for both.
They don't have any children together.
Lane was previously married to Christopher Lambert. They divorced in 1994 and have a 19-year-old daughter. Brolin was previously married to Alice Adair. They also divorced in 1994 and have two children: an 18-year-old daughter and a 24-year-old son.
The separation was first reported by Us Weekly.
Lane received an Oscar nomination for her performance in the 2002 film "Unfaithful" and co-stars in the upcoming Superman film "Man of Steel."
Brolin was Oscar-nominated for his performance in 2008's "Milk" and starred in the recently released "Gangster Squad."
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Teen injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos