Diane Lane, Josh Brolin divorcing after 8 years
NEW YORK (AP) - February 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Diane Lane and Josh Brolin are divorcing after eight years of marriage.
A representative for the couple confirmed the split Thursday. Brolin and Lane were married in 2004 in the second marriage for both.
They don't have any children together.
Lane was previously married to Christopher Lambert. They divorced in 1994 and have a 19-year-old daughter. Brolin was previously married to Alice Adair. They also divorced in 1994 and have two children: an 18-year-old daughter and a 24-year-old son.
The separation was first reported by Us Weekly.
Lane received an Oscar nomination for her performance in the 2002 film "Unfaithful" and co-stars in the upcoming Superman film "Man of Steel."
Brolin was Oscar-nominated for his performance in 2008's "Milk" and starred in the recently released "Gangster Squad."
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Suspects sought in carjacking, abduction
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend 46 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pedestrian struck, killed on Broad Street
- 4 shot outside Del. club after Meek Mill performance
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist 22 min ago
- Cab driver shot outside N. Phila. after-hours club 7 min ago
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs Pearl Harbor tweet 26 min ago
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Cab driver shot outside N. Phila....
7 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend
46 min ago