Elizabeth Olsen to play Juliet off-Broadway
NEW YORK (AP) - March 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Elizabeth Olsen will soon be a star-crossed lover - she'll star in an off-Broadway version of Shakespeare's "Romeo & Juliet."
Classic Stage Company said Thursday that the younger sister of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen will help will kick off their 2013/2014 season. There's no word yet on who will play Romeo.
The actress, who has gotten good notices for the films "Silent House" and "Martha Macy May Marlene," is currently filming the Spike Lee-directed film "Old Boy" opposite Samuel L. Jackson and Josh Brolin.
Her other films include "Liberal Arts" opposite Josh Radnor and Zac Efron, and "Red Lights," with Robert De Niro and Sigourney Weaver. She and Dakota Fanning also play best friends in "Very Good Girls," which at the Sundance Film Festival in January.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Multi-vehicle crash shuts down EB Pa. Turnpike 1 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery 23 min ago
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly 54 min ago
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet? 31 min ago
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
23 min ago
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West...
54 min ago