Lindsey Vonn says she's dating Tiger Woods
March 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Talk about a couple of champions: Lindsey Vonn says she is dating Tiger Woods.
Olympic and World Cup champion ski racer Vonn says in a posting on her Facebook page Monday that their "relationship evolved from a friendship into something more over these past few months and it has made me very happy."
Lewis Kay, a spokesman for Vonn, confirmed the validity of the post to The Associated Press.
Vonn is recovering from right knee surgery after a Feb. 5 crash that ended her season. Her divorce from Thomas Vonn after more than four years of marriage became official in January. They separated in 2011.
Elin Nordegren divorced Woods in 2010 after learning he had a string of affairs during their five-year marriage. They share custody of their two children.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila. 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- Neighbors help residents escape Trenton fire 44 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons 59 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia
- Doors smashed in 2 Prices Corner store burglaries
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
6 min ago