Lindsey Vonn says she's dating Tiger Woods
March 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Talk about a couple of champions: Lindsey Vonn says she is dating Tiger Woods.
Olympic and World Cup champion ski racer Vonn says in a posting on her Facebook page Monday that their "relationship evolved from a friendship into something more over these past few months and it has made me very happy."
Lewis Kay, a spokesman for Vonn, confirmed the validity of the post to The Associated Press.
Vonn is recovering from right knee surgery after a Feb. 5 crash that ended her season. Her divorce from Thomas Vonn after more than four years of marriage became official in January. They separated in 2011.
Elin Nordegren divorced Woods in 2010 after learning he had a string of affairs during their five-year marriage. They share custody of their two children.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish