Manager: Gaga recovering nicely after hip surgery
NEW YORK (AP) - March 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Lady Gaga's manager says the pop star is "doing unbelievable" a month after she had hip surgery that caused her to cancel her U.S. tour.
Vincent Herbert said in an interview Tuesday the 26-year-old Grammy winner is "doing wonderful, doing great."
Gaga, whose real name is Stefani Germanotta, canceled her "Born This Way Ball" tour last month. She'd hurt herself while performing some time ago.
Herbert says Gaga is finishing her new album, "ARTPOP," and is "ready to get back to work."
He calls the new album "very, very refreshing" and says the "Born This Way" singer continues to "push the envelope."
Herbert adds: "I can't wait for the world to hear her new music and see her come back healthy, strong and better than ever."
lady gaga, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239 22 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more