Manager: Gaga recovering nicely after hip surgery
NEW YORK (AP) - March 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Lady Gaga's manager says the pop star is "doing unbelievable" a month after she had hip surgery that caused her to cancel her U.S. tour.
Vincent Herbert said in an interview Tuesday the 26-year-old Grammy winner is "doing wonderful, doing great."
Gaga, whose real name is Stefani Germanotta, canceled her "Born This Way Ball" tour last month. She'd hurt herself while performing some time ago.
Herbert says Gaga is finishing her new album, "ARTPOP," and is "ready to get back to work."
He calls the new album "very, very refreshing" and says the "Born This Way" singer continues to "push the envelope."
Herbert adds: "I can't wait for the world to hear her new music and see her come back healthy, strong and better than ever."
lady gaga, music, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports 14 min ago
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run 18 min ago
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Grandmother sentenced in Pa. baby's 2009 death
- Funeral for Nelson Mandela to be held Dec. 15th
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Police question suspect in Christmas package theft
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Photos: East Passyunk Avenue Tree Lighting Party
- Region prepares for wintry weather
20 min ago
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
18 min ago