'Gilmore Girl' and 'Mad Men' stars are engaged
NEW YORK (AP) - March 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Former "Gilmore Girl" Alexis Bledel and "Mad Men" star Vincent Kartheiser are engaged.
Bledel's publicist, Meghan Prophet, confirms the news, which was first reported by Us Weekly. She says the couple have been dating for about a year.
The 33-year-old Kartheiser plays ad man Pete Campbell on the hit AMC network drama, where, last season, Pete had an extramarital affair with the wife of a commuting friend. She was played by Bledel in a guest-starring role.
The 31-year-old Bledel is best known for her role as the teenage daughter in the long-running series "Gilmore Girls," and for her performances in "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" and that hit movie's sequel.
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more 40 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia 24 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show