'Gilmore Girl' and 'Mad Men' stars are engaged
NEW YORK (AP) - March 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Former "Gilmore Girl" Alexis Bledel and "Mad Men" star Vincent Kartheiser are engaged.
Bledel's publicist, Meghan Prophet, confirms the news, which was first reported by Us Weekly. She says the couple have been dating for about a year.
The 33-year-old Kartheiser plays ad man Pete Campbell on the hit AMC network drama, where, last season, Pete had an extramarital affair with the wife of a commuting friend. She was played by Bledel in a guest-starring role.
The 31-year-old Bledel is best known for her role as the teenage daughter in the long-running series "Gilmore Girls," and for her performances in "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" and that hit movie's sequel.
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend 51 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book
- Warmer Weekend
51 min ago