Tony Bennett excited about making album with Gaga
NEW YORK (AP) - March 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- They haven't hit the studio yet, but Tony Bennett says he "can't wait" to record his next album with Lady Gaga.
The 86-year-old said in an interview Thursday that he and the pop star will record "a big swing album." He says "we have it all worked out already on paper."
Bennett and Gaga collaborated on "The Lady Is a Tramp" for his Grammy-winning, platinum-selling 2011 "Duets II" album. He called the 26-year-old a "wonderful person and a great talent."
Bennett released "Viva Duets," a collaborative album with Latin American singers including Gloria Estefan and Marc Anthony, in October.
He says he wants to work with Gaga because "she's quite different." He adds that he's also impressed with Gaga as a business woman.
lady gaga, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar