Lawyer: reality star learned of divorce from media
ATLANTA (AP) - March 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- A lawyer for reality television star Porsha Williams says she learned from the media that her former NFL player husband had filed for divorce.
Former Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Kordell Stewart filed for divorce in Fulton County Superior Court in Atlanta Friday. The filing says his marriage to Williams is "irretrievably broken." The pair appears on Bravo's "The Real Housewives of Atlanta."
Lawyer Randy Kessler said Wednesday that Williams would have liked to have heard the news of the divorce filing from her husband and is disappointed that he misled her.
Stewart's filing says the two married on May 21, 2011, and have no children together.
Stewart asks the court to find there are no marital assets to divide. He asks that neither side be ordered to pay alimony.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting 5 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 6 min ago
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
5 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos