Lawyer: reality star learned of divorce from media
ATLANTA (AP) - March 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- A lawyer for reality television star Porsha Williams says she learned from the media that her former NFL player husband had filed for divorce.
Former Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Kordell Stewart filed for divorce in Fulton County Superior Court in Atlanta Friday. The filing says his marriage to Williams is "irretrievably broken." The pair appears on Bravo's "The Real Housewives of Atlanta."
Lawyer Randy Kessler said Wednesday that Williams would have liked to have heard the news of the divorce filing from her husband and is disappointed that he misled her.
Stewart's filing says the two married on May 21, 2011, and have no children together.
Stewart asks the court to find there are no marital assets to divide. He asks that neither side be ordered to pay alimony.
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands 2 min ago
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school 4 min ago
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested 1 min ago
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly...
4 min ago